Monday 7 November 2011

What went down in Verona

Today I confronted my daughter with the idea of  marriage. Since her birthday will be coming up soon and she will be turning fourteen, I thought she was ready to be thinking of getting married. At the age of fourteen I was persuaded into marrying my husband. I went out of my way to find a fabulous man for her to marry. My husband threw a party at the house, so Paris and Juliet could get to know eachother. I picked the most well rounded amazing guy I her. I saw her making googley eyes over a Montague who crashed my party. Tybalt had tried to cause a scene with the party crashers, but one of the Montagues called Romeo was said to be a well respected young man around town. I had overheard Tybalt expressing his anger that this would surely not be forgotten; that Romeo and the other Montague who crashed would pay for crashing such an event. I'm not going to stop Tybalt if he plans to act on his words, mostly because I somewhat agreed that the Montague's should be taken down a few notches.

4 comments:

  1. Lady Capulet, I know Juliet as my own, and though you and I believe Paris is a good suitor, we both know she will only follow her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how they compared the mother to the daughter. I also liked how lady capulet that she talks in a way that she makes Romeo a bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lady Capluet it is Juliets only love Paris, I had a great time at the Capulet's party with you and I felt like you were flirting with me.. don't worry i won't tell Juliet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better keep Tybalt in line.

    ReplyDelete